WIN a Case of PRIME with Penny Petroleum Auld Brig
Right now at Penny Petroleum Auld Brig we’re giving you the opportunity to win a case of PRIME. PRIME was developed to fill the void where great taste meets function. With bold, thirst-quenching flavours to help you refresh, replenish, and refuel, PRIME is the perfect boost for any endeavor and it’s in HIGH DEMAND!
A case contains 12 bottles in a variety of flavours and all you have to do to win is Like the Auld Brig Facebook Page, share the post and comment “done”. We’ll then pick one lucky winner from all the correct entries at random.
The competition to win a case of Prime will close at 23:59 on the 5th February 2023. A winner will be randomly selected from all the correct entries and announced on 6th February 2023 on the Auld Brig Facebook page. The winner will need to collect their Prime from Penny Petroleum’s Auld Brig store.
Good luck and welcome to PRIME!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to UK residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. You must be a registered member of www.facebook.com.
3. Entrants can enter the competition as many times as they wish during the ‘Promotion Period’.
4. No purchase necessary to enter the draw.
5. Internet access is required.
6. The competition to win a case (12 bottles) of Prime will begin on the 2nd February 2023 and close at 23:59 on 5th February 2023. One Winner will be randomly selected from all entries and announced on 6th February 2023. The winner will need to collect their Prime from Penny Petroleum’s Auld Brig store.
7. To enter:
To be entered into the competition you must like the Auld Brig Facebook page, share the post and comment “done”.
8. All valid entries will be submitted for the prize draw. Winning entries will be determined by a random draw conducted by the Promotor.
9. The winner will be notified on Facebook as detailed in point 6. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 7 days from the Closing Date, another winner may be chosen at random.
10. The prize winner must collect their prize from Penny Petroleum Auld Brig by 6pm on 15th February 2023. Please note: opening times vary at different sites.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
12. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
The names of the winner(s) may be obtained on our announcement post on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PennyPetroleumAuldBrigg
20. Promoter Details: Penny Petroleum HQ, Old Station House, Powburn, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 4HU.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
22. On entering the competition you accept that the promoter can take a photo of you collecting the prize and use that on the Penny Petroleum social media pages.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.