We are looking for outstanding leaders to join our family as Site Managers in the North East, Yorkshire, North West, North Wales, and Scotland. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact at our various sites that have masses of potential.
Reporting to your Area Manager you will be accountable for leading your team to deliver a brilliant place to work and shop, outstanding customer service and achieve fantastic results.
- Build a culture of outstanding customer service in your site – lead by example setting the highest expectations of what our customers should experience when they visit our site.
- Leading your team to achieve all KPI’s agreed with your area manager.
- Leading People
- Leading your team to achieve success, ensuring that all training is completed and up to date.
- Creating an environment where everyone has the chance to be their best.
- Support those who may need extra support.
- Health & Safety
- Take full accountability for the Health and Safety compliance of the site.
- Ensure all equipment is working correctly to enable our customers the best possible experience.
- Complete all due diligence tasks as required.
- Ensure that the site complies with all legislation.
- Be the personal licence holder for the site.
Penny Petroleum are a family business that own and operate over 70 service stations across North England, Scotland and North Wales.
Our company ethos is based around our values, “the 5 ‘P’s” of Positivism, Pride, Perseverance, Passion and Partnerships. These attributes are instilled in our everyday working lives and provide a platform designed to take us to the next level. Our aim is to be a great place to shop, a great place to work and to remain a great partner to do business with.
If you think that you would be a perfect fit to join our family then we want to hear from you. Please state your location when contacting us and we will find the nearest Site Manager role for you.