Welcome to your PRIME opportunity to WIN!
Right now at Penny Petroleum Eyemouth we’re giving you the opportunity to win your share of a case of PRIME. PRIME was developed to fill the void where great taste meets function. With bold, thirst-quenching flavours to help you refresh, replenish, and refuel, PRIME is the perfect boost for any endeavor and it’s in HIGH DEMAND!
There are 12 bottles in a case which means we’re giving 12 lucky people the chance to walk away with a bottle. All you have to do is tell us why you want to win and tag someone who you think might like to enter too. The first winner drawn will also win an additional 5 bottles (one of each flavour).
Just add your answer to our Facebook post and remember to like the Eyemouth Facebook page so you can keep up to date when new stock arrives!
The competition to win a bottle of Prime will close at 23:59 on the 30th January 2023. Winners will be randomly selected from all the entries and announced on 31st January 2023 on the Eyemouth Facebook page. The winners will need to collect their Prime from Penny Petroleum’s Eyemouth store.
Good luck and welcome to PRIME!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to UK residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. You must be a registered member of www.facebook.com.
3. Entrants can enter the competition as many times as they wish during the ‘Promotion Period’.
4. No purchase necessary to enter the draw.
5. Internet access is required.
6. The competition to win a bottle of Prime will begin on the 23rd January 2023 and close at 23:59 on 30th January 2023. Winners will be randomly selected from all entries and announced on 31st January 2023. The first winner drawn will also win 5 bottles of Prime (one of each flavour). Winners will need to collect their Prime from Penny Petroleum’s Eyemouth store.
7. To enter:
To be entered into the competition you must like the Eyemouth Facebook page:-
8. All valid entries will be submitted for the prize draw. Winning entries will be determined by a random draw conducted by the Promotor.
9. The winner will be notified on Facebook as detailed in point 6. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 7 days from the Closing Date, another winner may be chosen at random.
10. The prize winner must collect their prize from Penny Petroleum Eyemouth by 6pm on 5th February 2023. Please note: opening times vary at different sites.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
12. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
The names of the winner(s) may be obtained on our announcement post on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PennyPetroleumEyemouth
20. Promoter Details: Penny Petroleum HQ, Old Station House, Powburn, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 4HU.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
22. On entering the competition you accept that the promoter can take a photo of you collecting the prize and use that on the Penny Petroleum social media pages.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.